Teen Center Campaign
The Campaign to Support the building of a new Teen Center on land adjacent to the club and an endowment to support the center’s programs.
About the Project
- The addition of a New Teen Center and new Program Space at our Clubhouse! ($850,000)
- Building of a new building on land already secured next to the existing Club. This building will enable teen’s to have their own space.
- Improvements to programs – Expand the existing arts and music programs. Teen programs will have a more focused approach to workforce, life skill and college/career readiness.
- Music room – with a recording studio, dance studio.
- Health and fitness room with weights and area for yoga /Fitness classes.
- Education Room equipped with work spaces, lap tops and media equipment.
- Mental health – room for in house councilor
- Meeting room – To hold Keystone meetings
- Art Room – equipped with supplies, graphic arts equipment
- Kitchen/Snack Bar
There are many ways to support the community, whether as a volunteer or as a donor. Click below to learn more.
Our Tax Status
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. As such, it is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions to the organization are therefore tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.