Join the Club
How to Join the Club?
To register your child(ren) to join the Club, please fill out the Membership Application Form:
The fees for the 2022-2023 School Year are as follows:
- Before-School Program (Grades 1-6) $125/member for the school year
- After-School Program (Grades 1-8) $125/member for the school year
- Both Before & After-School Programs (Grades 1-8) $225/member for the school year
- Teen Membership (Only Teen Nights) $10/member
No child is turned away due to inability to pay; scholarships are offered to children who could not otherwise afford the membership fee.
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod maintains an Open Door Policy.
It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to set and enforce their expectations regarding how and when their child/teen may leave the Club.
The Club is not a licensed child care center and cannot be responsible for the supervision of children beyond closing time. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their child/teens transportation to and from the Club.
- We will be continuing our Contactless Pick-Up Process this summer.
- Please text your child’s name, age and pick-up time to…..
- Wait outside once you arrive, and we will bring your child out to you as quickly as possible.
- All members ages 12 and under must be picked up by 5:00pm
Until further notice, we will not be allowing outside visitors or guests into the club without an appointment.
Parents may call ahead to pick-up or drop-off membership forms or payments, but must wear a mask at all times, and may not linger in our waiting area.
We appreciate your understanding with these changes.
Thank you for choosing the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod!
- We serve almost 900 children and teens.
- 150 kids walk through our doors every day and 30-40 of them are teenagers!
- Through our affordable Summer Day Camp program, we serve 120 children every day for nine weeks in the summer.
- Our kids come from 9 Cape Cod towns and we are growing!
- They range in age from 6 to 18 years of age.
- 51% of the children at the club are between the ages of 6 and 12 and 49% are age 13 and over.
- Approximately 41% of our members live in a single-parent home.
- Our kids come from all income levels, and 48% of the children come from families who earn less than ,000 in annual household income.
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod provides basic decision-making and life skills training that would otherwise be out of reach for many children.
Children in quality after-school programs are:
- 49% less likely to do drugs
- 35% less likely to smoke tobacco
- 37% less likely to become teen parents
- 73% more likely to do better in School.
- Juvenile Crime drops because kids are supervised, learning and having fun.
Children of families in the military get a free membership with a current military ID.
Monday – Friday:
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM (Grades 1-8)
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Grades 7-12)
Friday Teen Nights:
- 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Grades 7-12)
The Club is currently closed for membership on Saturdays.
School Vacation Weeks:
- 7:30 AM – 6:00PM (Grades 1-8)
Our facility is on a two-acre site conveniently located for easy access from all Upper Cape towns off Route 151 in Mashpee, between the Mashpee Fire Department and the Mashpee Police Station, opposite the Mashpee Commons. The Club serves ALL of Cape Cod, including the towns of Bourne, Sandwich, Falmouth, Mashpee and Barnstable.