2024 Rates and Information
We are currently taking registrations. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be secured by a $25 per week non-refundable payment per child.
- Complete and bring the Camp Registration Form, Medical Form, and Permission Slip (See below, Required Camp Forms)
- Bring an acceptable method of payment (check, credit/debit card or cash) for full payment, or $25 per week, per child, non-refundable deposit if you’re using the payment plan
- Bring any accompanying documentation or additional information if your child has any specific medical needs or conditions
- Limited scholarship funds are available based on need to defray the cost of tuition. Documentation required. Complete Financial Aid Application Form.
Required Camp Forms
Families are required to submit 3 Forms for Summer Camp:
Camp Registration Form, Medical Form, & Permission Slip.
Click below for Camp Registration Forms
About Summer Camp
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod grew out of the need for a safe and positive environment for the children of Cape Cod. By providing solid role models and delivering a mix of fun and educational programs that encourage basic life skills, we help build the self-esteem and character that is so vital to the positive development of our youth.
Levels are based on the grade being entered in September 2022. All activities and daily routines will be age appropriate. Space is limited for each level to maintain desirable staff to camper ratios.
- Grades 1 & 2 “Goldfish”
- Grades 3 & 4 “Bluefish”
- Grades 5 & 6 “Stingrays”
- Grades 7, 8 & 9 “Sharks”
Activities based at the Boys & Girls Club will include arts & crafts, games & recreation, and outdoor activities. Field trips will include nature hikes, beach days and visits to areas of interest both on and off Cape Cod. All groups will have at least one group trip, a theme-based on-site day and a camp-wide beach day. Additional trips and group theme days are dependent on individual group schedules. Please see your child’s corresponding group schedule for more information.
- Nine week-long sessions
- beginning Wednesday, June 27 and ending August 26 (we will be closed 7/4)
- Camp Hours are 8:30AM – 5:15PM daily
Extended Hours are available for an extra fee:
Early Drop off:
7:30am – 8:30am
5:00pm – 6:00pm
Children are welcome any time after 8:30 AM and must be picked up no later than 6:00 PM or a fine of $1 per minute will be assessed.
$185 per week
$170 for 2nd child or more.
Either Early Drop-Off or Late Pick-Up:
Both Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up:
**ALL REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE A $25 PER WEEK, PER CHILD, NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
- After May 6, 50% required.
- After June 1, payment in FULL required to register.**
- One Time Registration Fee: Includes camp T-shirt
- Boys & Girls Club Members: $10
- Non-Members: $35
- Space is limited for each level.
- Reservations for any given week can only be secured by making a $25/week non-refundable deposit.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Children of families in the military get a free membership with a current military ID.
- Each level is directed by members of the Boys & Girls Club’s year-round staff.
- All staff are professionally trained and certified in compliance with regulations of the MA DPH and licensed by the Mashpee Board of Health.
- Children will need to provide their own lunch, snacks, and beverages on a daily basis.
- Additional snacks & water are available in the vending machines as a supplement only.
Entering Grades 1-2
Entering Grades 3-4
Entering Grades 5-6
Entering Grades 7-9
Counselor In Training (CIT) Program
Our Counselor in Training Program has been revamped!
The C.I.T Program will focus on developing older campers (ages 14-16) into Camp Counselors.
This group is limited to 9 teens for a summer.
Please include, in Required Camp Forms section (above):
- Medical Form
- Permission Slip