Making a Difference For All Cape Cod
one young life at a time
The Boys & Girls Club’s building is
closed through June 29,
however programming continues
live and online
every day at 3 and/or 4 PM
along with free tutoring
and homework help.
Links to the daily live
programs for grades 1-6 are posted on the Club’s Facebook page every day, and
an email is also sent out to all parent email addresses.
If you would like to receive the daily email please let us know. Send your email address to info@boys&girlsclubofcapecod.org with “daily email” in the subject line.
Teen programming occurs at 4 PM daily, along with other times and days. Teen programming is done via the Club’s monitored Instagram page.
Please visit our Facebook page
for access to our daily live
via Zoom at 4 PM
Give a Child The Gift of
a Great Future!
After-school hours are the most dangerous for a child with no one to look after them. And juvenile crime spikes after 3 p.m. That means an at-risk child on Cape Cod needs YOU right now.
To that child, and 1,076 more, the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod feels like a second home — with an "extended family" that cares, and programs that help them avoid high risk behaviors like drinking or using drugs. Please donate today. https://www.boysgirlsclubcapecod.org/page.php?page=8
This is the time of year when our coffers are almost empty and your help means the most!
Thanks to you, our children will know they're valued. Plus, they'll be in a place of safety with:
•A healthy snack or meal — sometimes the only one they'll get all day.
•A chance to learn about technology, art or cooking.
•Plus tutoring, mentoring and more!
As we approach the time of year when we celebrate family, you can extend the family of a child and change their life by giving a gift today. https://www.boysgirlsclubcapecod.org/page.php?page=8
The Mission of the Boys & Girls Club Of Cape Cod
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Codprovides a safe place to learn and to grow through ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals and life-enhancing programs and character development experiences that foster hope and opportunity.
The Mission of the National Boys & Girls Club of America is the Movement's Reason for BeingTo enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides
- A safe place to learn and grow...
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals...
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences...
- Hope and opportunity.
Who do we serve?
- We serve almost 900 children and teens.
- 150 kids walk through our doors every day and 30-40 of them are teenagers!
- Through our affordable Summer Day Camp program, we serve 120 children every day for nine weeks in the summer.
- Our kids come from 9 Cape Cod towns and we are growing!
- They range in age from 6 to 18 years of age.
- 51% of the children at the club are between the ages of 6 and 12 and 49% are age 13 and over.
- Approximately 41% of our members live in a single-parent home.
- Our kids come from all income levels, and 48% of the children come from families who earn less than ,000 in annual household income.
Why is the Boys & Girls Club so important?
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod provides basic decision-making and life skills training that would otherwise be out of reach for many children.
- Children in quality after-school programs are:
- 49% less likely to do drugs
- 35% less likely to smoke tobacco
- 37% less likely to become teen parents
- 73% more likely to do better in School.
- Juvenile Crime drops because kids are supervised, learning and having fun.
Hours of Operation...
At the Kraft Family Club House:
Monday - Friday:
Friday Teen Nights:
School Vacation Weeks:
At the Teen Center at Mashpee High School:
Monday - Friday: