Summer Camp 2018 will begin registration on
March 10, 2018 from 9:30am-1:30pm!
Summer 2018 Rates and Information:
Group Schedules:2018 Schedules are now available below:
- CIT Job Description
- CIT Application
- Please also include the Medical Form and Permission slip from the "Registration" section below.
Registration:Registration is still on-going until all groups are full. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be secured by a $25 per week non-refundable payment per child. After May 4, 50% required. After June 1, payment in FULL is required to register. Please:
- Complete and bring the registration form, medical form, and permission slip (PDF files);
- Bring an acceptable method of payment (check, MasterCard or Visa) for full payment, or $25 per week, per child, non-refundable deposit if you are using the payment plan;
- Bring any accompanying documentation or additional information if your child has any specific medical needs or conditions
- Limited scholarship funds are available based on need to defray the cost of tuition. Documentation required. Financial aid application form (PDF File).
Boys & Girls Club Summer Day Camp Philosophy:The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod grew out of the need for a safe and positive environment for the children of Cape Cod. By providing solid role models and delivering a mix of fun and educational programs that encourage basic life skills, we help build the self-esteem and character that is so vital to the positive development of our youth.
Camp Group Levels:Levels are based on the grade being entered in September 2018. All activities and daily routines will be age appropriate. Space is limited for each level to maintain desirable staff to camper ratios.
- Grades 1 & 2 / "Goldfish" � Limit 25 kids per week.
- Grades 3 & 4 / "Bluefish" � Limit 35 kids per week.
- Grades 5 & 6 / "Stingrays" � Limit 35 kids per week.
- Grades 7, 8 & 9 / "Sharks" � Limit 35 kids per week.
Activities based at the Boys & Girls Club will include arts & crafts, games & recreation, and outdoor activities. Field trips will include nature hikes, beach days and visits to areas of interest both on and off Cape Cod.
- Grades 1 & 2 / "Goldfish" - Three days based at the Club. Two trips weekly.
- Grades 3 & 4 / "Bluefish" - Two days based at the Club. Three trips weekly.
- Grades 5 & 6 / "Stingrays" - Two days based at the Club. Three trips weekly.
- Grades 7, 8 & 9 / "Sharks" - Two days based at the Club. Three trips weekly.
Hours:Nine week-long sessions beginning Monday, June 25 and ending August 24 (we will be closed 7/4 and 7/30) Camp hours are 9AM through 5PM daily. Children are welcome any time after 8:30 AM and must be picked up no later than 5:15 PM or a fine of $1 per minute will be assessed. Early drop off and late pick up is available for an additional fee.
Tuition 2018:Weeks 1-9: $165.00 per week / $150.00 for 2nd child or more.
Boys & Girls Club Members: $10
Space is limited for each level. Reservations for any given week can only be secured by making a $25/week non-refundable deposit. All fees are non-refundable.
Staff:Each level is directed by members of the Boys & Girls Club's year-round staff. All staff are professionally trained and certified in compliance with regulations of the MA DPH and licensed by the Mashpee Board of Health.
Food:Children will need to provide their own lunch, snacks, and beverages on a daily basis. Additional snacks & water are available in the vending machines as a supplement only.