SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
*ONLY WAITLIST AVAILABLE*
at the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod
located at 31 Frank E. Hicks Drive
Summer 2021 Rates and Information:
Registration:We are currently taking registrations. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be secured by a $25 per week non-refundable payment per child.
- Complete and bring the registration form, medical form, and permission slip (PDF files);
- Bring an acceptable method of payment (check, credit/debit card or cash) for full payment, or $25 per week, per child, non-refundable deposit if you are using the payment plan;
- Bring any accompanying documentation or additional information if your child has any specific medical needs or conditions
- Limited scholarship funds are available based on need to defray the cost of tuition. Documentation required. Financial aid application form (PDF File).
- CIT Job Description
- CIT Application
- Please also include the Medical Form and Permission slip from the "Registration" section below.
Boys & Girls Club Summer Day Camp Philosophy:The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod grew out of the need for a safe and positive environment for the children of Cape Cod. By providing solid role models and delivering a mix of fun and educational programs that encourage basic life skills, we help build the self-esteem and character that is so vital to the positive development of our youth.
Camp Group Levels:Levels are based on the grade being entered in September 2021. All activities and daily routines will be age appropriate. Space is limited for each level to maintain desirable staff to camper ratios.
- Grades 1 & 2 / "Goldfish"
- Grades 3 & 4 / "Bluefish"
- Grades 5 & 6 / "Stingrays"
- Grades 7, 8 & 9 / "Sharks"
Activities based at the Boys & Girls Club will include arts & crafts, games & recreation, and outdoor activities. Field trips will include nature hikes, beach days and visits to areas of interest both on and off Cape Cod. All groups will have at least one group trip, a theme-based on-site day and a camp-wide beach day. Additional trips and group theme days are dependent on individual group schedules. Please see your child's corresponding group schedule for more information.
Hours:Nine week-long sessions beginning Monday, June 21 and ending August 20 (we will be closed 7/5) Camp hours are 8:30AM through 5:15PM daily. Children are welcome any time after 8:30 AM and must be picked up no later than 5:15 PM or a fine of $1 per minute will be assessed.
Tuition 2021:Weeks 1-9: $175 per week / $160 for 2nd child or more.
Boys & Girls Club Members: $10
Space is limited for each level. Reservations for any given week can only be secured by making a $25/week non-refundable deposit. All fees are non-refundable.
Staff:Each level is directed by members of the Boys & Girls Club's year-round staff. All staff are professionally trained and certified in compliance with regulations of the MA DPH and licensed by the Mashpee Board of Health.
Food:Children will need to provide their own lunch, snacks, and beverages on a daily basis. Additional snacks & water are available in the vending machines as a supplement only.